Friday, February 08, 2008

nude

School is in full swing again. To make up for semesters of slacking off I've loaded up on upper level classes all within my major.
  • Social Ecology
  • Collective Behaviors and Social Movements
  • Rural Sociology
  • Social Research
  • Social Population Problems
It'll be an interesting few months.

My 21st went off without a hitch and from what I can actually remember from the night I had a blast. The last couple hours of the night never entered my consciousness. It's not one of those times where I have vague recollections of what transpired but instead I have absolutely no idea what happened. Where we went, what I drank, who I hit on, how I got home... other than what I've been told and photos from the night, I have no idea.

I woke up on my couch, my head pounding and stomach angry with me. My phone was ringing and beeping what seemed like miles away. I didn't bother to answer it or check my messages. I could barely keep my eyes open without the fear of my head exploding and making a mess all over our living room. All-n-all it was a good night.