Friday, December 02, 2005

Good old December. It never fails. Every year it comes back, and I cant stand it, its not the month that I don't like, its the fact that it reminds me of winter. Not that stepping out side doesn't do that already, but whatever. Soon enough it will be Christmas and I need to start buying gifts for a bunch of people. Usually I just get things for my family, seeing is that I never really had too close of friends. But this year Im thinking about going all out and buying lots of things for people.

Last night Breanna, Amber and I went to wal-mart and I picked up the shot glass checkers. Originally it was going to be a present for Jake, but then I decided I didn't want to wait for Christmas to use it, so I already opened it and checked it out. Its really nice, and the plus part about it is that even if you don't like checkers, you still get 24 shot glasses for $8.

I have my college algebra class three times a week, but lately iv only been going once a week. They are mainly re-touching me everything I was taught two years ago so I don't need to be there. Just for the tests.

I still need to get raymi's new book,
Marketable Depression... but my money is too tied up in buying gifts for other people at the moment...