Monday, November 28, 2005

My hunger for Chinese food went unfulfilled tonight, but I had the next best thing. Tacos!

Iv picked my next semesters classes, intro to philosophy, sociology, psychology 250 and calculus. Im really looking forward to all of them, but not calculus, cause math sucks.

This next semester will likely be my last one spent at home. Im planning on transferring and going to a 4 year college next fall. But I haven't chosen which one I want to go to yet. I still have lots of time to decide. Iv visited a college about a month ago and stayed in the drums. I fell like Im missing out on all the fun and experiences of college.

This summer I need to get another job. I was thinking about working at this bar I know of as a bartender. And I just so happens that Jake was there today and they are hiring, so Im going to stop in there and see if I can get a job.