Monday, November 28, 2005

Iv been in a good mood lately. I even had a physics test today that I think I did well on.

lately iv been craving Chinese food, I don't know why, but I haven't had any in a long time. So tonight I think that's what im going to do. Sit on my ass and go eat Chinese. Of all the foods out there, I would have to say Chinese is one of my favorites.

anyways... My good mood. There are a multitude of reasons why im in a good mood. First and for most, im usually in a good mood to start with, so that always helps. I do have my bad times though, some people tend to bring out the asshole in me and I become a jerk, but not often, and im never that bad.

there were times in high school were I was never in a good mood. I don't even remember why anymore. I went through a lot of changed in high school. I started out as a shy little kid who kept to himself. Later on some new friends busted my out of my shell and I became social. I partied, I drank, and I just had a lot of good times. Then, it went back to me keeping to myself, but this time it was a choice I made. I totally cut myself off from people and friends, I lived in my own little world. But doing this made me a keen observer of human behavior, I saw things and people in a different light. Because I didn't talk to people much, I ended up thinking way to much. I would analyze things and day dream all the time. An ill side effect of cutting people off was that it made me seem like an asshole, but then again, maybe I was, but not to everyone. This went on for nearly two years. Nearing the end of high school I started to back into a social life, it wasn't to tough (there were parties all the time).

I fell like that period of time where I was cut off in a way helped me out. I learned a lot about a lot. And now im different again, but in a good way; iv reconnected with people from my past and im really glad that I did.

wow, I just wrote a serious/personal post... that's fucked up! :)