Sunday, November 20, 2005


I went out to the bar Friday night with my folks, Jake and Andrea. I actually got drunk out in public. Now for many of those of you reading this, im sure your thinking 'so fucken what? I do that all the time' but for me its different. I live in the US and because we have our shit fuck up here, the drinking age is 21. So to get smashed out in public was a new thing for me.

I hadn't planned on getting drunk, I had to be up at 4:30 Saturday morning to make it to work. Regardless I made it to work on time with a nice-sized hangover to top off a great night of beer drinking

last night I went out to see the new Harry Potter movie with some friends. im not really a big fan and if never so much as touched a Harry Potter book, but it was actually a good movie. People died in it, it had its dark moments, and thats what I like to see in a movie made for kids...