Saturday, November 26, 2005

Going on a beer run while the roads are covered in snow isn't the greatest idea iv ever had. It took about 30 minutes to get across town and back to my house. It should have taken 10. I had Jake get me a 12 pack of MGD and a 6 of Mikes Hard lemonade [cause you have to get something for the ladies too :) ]

Iv been thinking a lot about who I am lately and iv come to a conclusion. Im nate; it was that simple, who ever I am, that's who I am. How ever I act, that's me to. If Im faking anything, well that's who I am at that moment, a faker. I tend not to fake things though, I don't feel real when I do.
sometimes I think way too much, about way too many things, stressing things. But no more, im done with stress, in the end things workout one way or another. When one thing goes bad, you have to put it behind you, sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it doesn't

Today I feel like sleeping a lot (but I know I wont). I want to sleep a lot cause I want it to be tomorrow sooner :) , and when Im asleep time seems to go much quicker.