Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Iv now been blogging for a solid 3 month. This is very suprising to me; I figured I would have done it for a couple of weeks then lost interest. Im glad I haven't, its allowed me to meet new and interesting people. The only way to really sum up 'fourty blocks' is that its about nothing in particular, and that's how I like it.

The first blog I ever read was matt good's, but not at the 'mblog'. I was reading it back when there was no 'mblog'. Back when it was at the 'nation of cool' website nearly three years ago. Then about a year ago I was at matt's blog and I saw the link for raymitheminx, Im not sure why but I went there. raymi's hilarious posts and awesome photography intrigued me.

I wanted to start a blog of my own, but I was never really in the mood to. Until I moved away form home and got bored. I said to myself "why the hell not, I have nothing else to do". So thus started fourty blocks