Wednesday, April 02, 2008

cave

I'm taking a bit of a break from writing, as if that hasn't been apparent to most. A large chunk of my time is spent in text books and papers, and will likely remain that way for the next 6 weeks. I recently kicked ass on an exam to boost my grade 10% so to celebrate I went out to the bars for a couple hours last night and ended up having a few more than I wanted. Regardless it was a fun night followed by about 10 hours of well deserved sleep.

A good friend of mine and coworker recently got fired and has been a bit of a headache for me. She was helping me on a project and today e-mailed me saying she can no longer help me out. Terrific.

I'll be taking classes this summer in an attempt to get out of school a bit earlier than scheduled. A couple classes I need are being offered including one that required for my major and seeing is that I would be doing much other than work this summer I may as well fill my time with something productive.

The sun is out and my windows are open. Nice weather is sure taking its sweet time getting here this year.