Wednesday, March 12, 2008

tone


It has been a busy couple weeks. The only real time I spend at my computer with when I'm pumping out a sociology paper like I should be doing right now. Another percentage of my time is spent at the fitness center working out; which has been paying off quite well. I let myself go a little bit in the past year, but I've got it all back and then some.

I'm bar tending a lot more these days as well which makes taking weeks off a huge opportunity loss. This weekend I made more money in five hours than I would in a whole month at my other on-campus job (roughly 30 hours worth of work) . The club has started to pick up a lot, especially Saturday nights. We've been getting huge crowds of Asians coming in and they're an absolute blast to serve.

After this week my time should loosen up. The following week is my spring break which I've decided I wasn't going to work during that few days. I need that time to recover for the last few hellish weeks, time to sleep, time to drink, time to just relax.