Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For the guy to come and take a look at our internet connection cost $70 for the 20 minutes he was here. He didn't even find anything wrong with it... how nice

I was given the task of making supper tonight. I used two pounds of beef to make tacos. Unfortunately I had to work and when I got home everyone ate my supper leaving non for me. Now im left wondering weather or not I wanna go get some Chinese food or just starve tonight... Ill probably just starve.

Im really fucking hungry

Lately iv been staying up kinda late to go on the computer. This pisses Jake off cause while he's trying to sleep im typing away. We've been trying to determine who would win in a fight. Me or Jake. A couple years ago I would have said Jake. But now im not so sure. We sometimes just start fighting and hitting each other for no reason and we each tend to hurt one another. With work and working out iv gotten faster and stronger... So I think it would be a fair fight (id kick his ass!)