Sunday, January 08, 2006

iv been in and out of consciousness. Hours fly by while going incredibly slow at the same time. im not even sure how iv been killing the time. Movies and music mostly. I played trivial pursuit with Gift, clay, and my mom. But clay got bored half way through so we stopped before anybody won.

today I blah blah blah...
cant get over my writers block. There is nothing worth saying.

I day-dream a lot. Mostly about being rich without having to work for the money and then what I would do with the rest of my life. I would just live and do nothing. I wouldn't work ever again. Everyone tells me that it would get old. So then I go and do something new, just as long as its not work.

iv also day dreamed about being shot... not dieing, just being shot and going to the hospital. I don't really see that as morbid.