Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today was my first real day with nothing to do. I got home from work around 8:30 this morning, then sat around and watched some Band of Brothers and slept the rest of my afternoon...

For a while I played 'who blinks first' with the cat... He won

In less then a month ill be 19, wooooooo... what the fuck good is 19? I guess its just one step closer to 21... my next semesters' tuition is due on my birthday... happy birthday to me!

I get totally fucked up when I sleep in the after noon... Jake woke me up at about 4:45 and I looked outside and saw that it was light out. I thought it was morning and that I was hella late for work, so I was rushing through the house all pissed and Clay was like 'dude, what the fuck is your problem?'
it took a while for me to realize that it was still the same day...

In about ten days my buddy Justin comes home on a two week leave from Iraq. He has been gone sense the middle of august, he left right after getting engaged to my other friend Sarah... There is going to be a lot of drinking that two weeks he's home...