Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What do people who have computers but not the internet do with them? For some fucked up reason my computer has been without internet for the last 36 hours or so. It just came back on this morning and just in time. I have two papers that need to be worked on and all the research is online, plus I couldn't access what I did at school because I sent it all to myself via email... A computer without the internet is just as well off smashed to bits...

Iv been in a kind of strange mood lately, its not bad, but its not good either. I was stressing yesterday about not being able to do my papers and now here I am. What was the first thing I did once I found out my internet connection was back? I came here and wrote all this crap... Some priority wouldn't you say?

I rented the 40 Year Old Virgin yesterday. That movie is fucking hilarious. There was one downfall though that didn't have anything to do with the movie; my mom was all whining that she wanted to watch it too, so we caved and she watched it with me and my brothers, it was a whole family affair. Now I like to think of myself as a mature guy, but it doesn't matter how old or mature a person is, watching sex scenes with your parents is just uncomfortable...

Oh and another great thing to top my day off yesterday was that I left my lights on at school and my car died. I was stuck there for an extra 30 minutes trying to find someone to give me a jump...