Monday, December 05, 2005

This morning it was -3F outside (about -19C). I couldn't fucking believe it... My car almost didn't start, that would not have been good; I was already running late for work cause I couldn't find my keys (they went through the wash...)

I actually went to math today, and its a good thing to, cause I found out I have a test on Friday and needed to pick up some papers. This just sucks cause now ill have to go to class twice this week.

I have to write a problem solving paper, its going to be on elderly drives and how they cant fucking drive. Come to think of it, that might just be the title...

My weekend turned out to be really good. Friday night Breanna came over and that was without a doubt the high point of the week :) . Saturday I got up at 10 cause I was up really late Friday night; Saturday night was shitty, I had to work and it snowed like crazy so driving anywhere was out of the question. And Sunday I chilled, did a little more cleaning, and worked out.

Iv been seriously thinking about what I want to do next year when I transfer. Im not yet sure on where I want to go yet, or what I want to do when I get there... But I still have time to figure that all out.