Thursday, December 08, 2005

I just picked up a bottle of Black Berry Brandy, now Im ready for the weekend!

People were driving 35 mph today and it totally pissed me off. Yea it was snowing out and blah blah blah, but fuck, they can go faster than that... I wouldn't have mind if I was already close to home, but the drive from school is already a 25 minute drive when I go 65 the whole way. Plus I was too busy working of my paper to eat any real lunch, so that just added to me getting mad at slow drivers.

I cant stand winter, nothing good comes out of it. We can still have all of our winter holidays without there being any snow or it being 10 below zero. I need to move out to California or something cause 18 years of this is about all I want to take! But now Im home and it's warm in here so it's all good... until I have to go back outside.