Monday, October 03, 2005

what more do i have to say

i got paid today for the first time in over a month... its was about fuckin time, iv got bills pay and junk to buy. i was all out of cash, i drank it all on saturday night...

im bored, just sitting in the campus computer lab waiting to go to my next class. i just wanna get the fuck out of here. i think im going to go and buy a new printer today after class, one of the printers that can also scan and make copies, so ill be about to put old pictures up on here now... (dont get too excited)...

the blood center keeps call me so they can suck some of my blood outa me, but i keep forgetting to go, or im just too tired. and if im to tired to give blood and i end up doing it, ill pass out on the way home and get in an accident, then they will have to put the blood right back in me, so i think ill just skip that step for now and let my blood stay where it is,,, but eventualy ill go i sure, its been a while.