Sunday, October 02, 2005

my drunk unadventure


last night 's drunkin adventure started slow, the only two gas sations in town either could sell beer, or were all out of 40s... we had to go to mayville so jake could get them, in the mean time i had my six pack, so the trip to get the other stuff was enjoyable, for me at least.
we were supposed to go to this office building and hang out there ... but that fell through so we ended up just getting trashed in my basement... i had jake get me a 6 pack, and a 40oz, we also had some vodka and some amaretto, which by the way i found tastes really good with ice tea... anyway we got drunk and played the guitar, as usual, while watching arrested development and guilligans island... it wasnt too much of an adventure, but it was better then nothing...