Wednesday, September 07, 2005

even though im not, even though i try, i cant

if it wouldnt be for the classes... college would kickass... i had my first math and physics classes today... first off i think i was placed in the wrong math class cause i finished all of our work while everyone else only did about a fifth of it... i some times just wanna hit people in class, there are a lot of poser-type dumbasses there... some people seem cool... others just seem like assholes... preps... another thing is that cause its a community college everyone knows someone in there class... but because i didnt attend a highschool in west bend or hartford, i know no one... except for one person in my physics class...

i kinda never want to work... ever... i really like the whole come home at 2 and sit on my ass the rest of the day.. sleep at 1,,, wake up at 9... and do it all over again,,,, but no... i have to work... FUCK!! it could be worse, it could be my old job were it was ever single day... i liked that job.. just not the amount of time i had to work, and when i did... at my old job... it was 5am to 8am.. then 4pm to 7pm... everyday... and during school.. it kicked my ass...

fuck that....