Friday, September 02, 2005

more fun then playing with food

im about to pass out... its been a long day.. to set up my internet i need my windows disk... back at my old house.. a 30 min drive... so i did that.. drove back and got it all working which is great.. now i have a false feeling of having something to do... but in reality.. im still as lazy as ever.
i accuatly went out and got food today.. well not food, milk. and i even walked there to save on gas cause im a cheap bastard... i walked to the walgreens i will soon be employed at, its only like a 2 min walk.. it would have taken longer to drive there... but the fact that i accuatly walk there impressed even myself.
after about 5 hours of the internet working, everything got fucked up, cause my roommate no longer had the internet on her computer.. so we fuck around with the router for about 45 min. untill i finally fixed it,, it was such an easy fix i felt stupid... but all is good now and i no longer hate my computer or the internet as i once did...