Tuesday, September 06, 2005

PSY 202

Had a long weekend, i went to a cottage up north with my parents and older brother jake. the theme of the weekend was four-wheelers... we went to watch 4wheeler races, which to my suprise was not as dull as i thought it was going to be... me and jake just kept hoping someone would tip over on a sharp turn, but seeing people get sprayed with mud was equaly intertaining...

so saturday night we got trashed... jake and i sat around a fire taking shots of wisky and passing a wine bottle... i needed that... it was far too long. im just glad i didnt end up in the fire... im the fire master,, i make kickass fires

i have class in about 20 min and probably should start heading out to the school... its my first day and i have no books and no idea where i am going... to top it all off i have the psychology 202 class today.. followed my the writing comp. class... looks to be a shitty day after all... and i was worried....?