Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My week has been quite eventful thus far. Monday night I went to a choir concert in Mayville to see Katrina and Abbey sing. It was very entertaining. There is this one guy I could swear was wearing make-up, but I was assured he wasn't.

Last night I went over to Katrina's to talk and hang out and I ended up helping her with her frog dissection. That was fun... There is nothing better than ripping up a frog!

Tonight after my physics final I think Im going to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I don't have to much more to do, which is good cause Im running low on cash. Next week Friday Im going to some medieval dinner/show thing mayville (I keep forgetting the name of it); its supposed to be a lot of fun, so Im looking forward to that...

I pay about $55 a month for my cell phone bill. It includes 1000 minutes, with free incoming calls. I don't call people usually so Im always left with like 800 minutes at the end of the month with no roll-over... I need some people to call!