Monday, October 10, 2005

your delivery my be suspended

iv been bored out of my mine lately, im about to go crazy. driving to class tosay was really fucked up, every now and then there would be a cloud of really thick fog that would last for about five miles, then out of no where the sun would be shining. i worked late this morning so i was in a real rush today and people driving 45 mph through the fog didnt help me out at all.
i got my money from the school because of my over priced books, so now i have money to buy kat birthday presents, which by the way im really bad at. i never know what to get people. i did get her something i really think she will like though; its a..... i cant say it cause i dont want her to know.... but its good.

i have nothing to do tonight, i think im going to drive over to kat's and annoy her for a while.
later night i might drink/get drunk and see if im hung over tomorrow morning for work, its looking to be a good night either way...