Wednesday, October 19, 2005

iv been mentaly and physicaly drained... here is my day

i got up at 4:30 IN THE MORNING to go to work at 5.
work was work, it sucked, i got home at 8:15 and took a shower
i had a bit of time so i made some french toast and read some blogs
i got to class at 9:45 after the 30 minute drive. i was dead tired and had to take a college algebra test, which isnt tough at all, and the fact that i had to just sit there and do it when its soo easy pissed me off. the test took me about 20 min. so i had half an hour to kill before my friends got done with classes and we could go get some food. so yet again, i read some blogs and did a little work in physics. went to lunch with dave and tyler at the italian place in town and burned the roof of my mouth on my food, no to plesent.

i got back from lunch, at about 11:30. for the next hour and 15 minutes i worked on my physics because there was yet another test in that class... 1:00 rolled around and i had the test, that hour and 15 minutes did nothing for me. then again, no one knew what they were doing, so there should be a nice curve on the grading. after that test, i couldnt even think, i was dead.

being dead, i had to drive back home, another 30 minutes, and from there i had to go to work, and now its about 7:40, iv been home for 20 minutes, and im more dead then before... yes, a person can become
more dead.

and just because i can,,, here are some pictures