Monday, October 17, 2005

we hope you are pleased

here is a true story,

my cat always liked to go outside and run off. he would always come back, but on his own time. one evening in mid summer, when i was 12, i had to go out and get some wash off the line before it got too dark out. as i went out our back door, my cat ran outside. i didnt think to much of it; it was getting dark, and he'd be back in a little bit, so i went and got the clothes off the line and took them in the house. i then went to the back door to let the cat in,,, he wasnt there. so i went out looking for him, by now it had gotten darker out, and becuase the cat is black, i had trouble finding him. i walk up along side of the house and out the the bushes my cat just took off tward the road, you might see where this is going... as the cat darted across a large truck was coming down the road. sure enough, it hit the cat. i stood on the sidewalk in shock as i watch this cat squirm around making strange uncatlike noise while blood flowed from its head... slowly, the cats irratic movements came to an end, and i walked up to it, tears in my eyes, iv had this cat for a long time, about five years, and i just saw it hit by a truck and die right before my eyes, i came closer to the cat, i couldnt even think, it was a horriable scene. as i came up to my cat i noticed something, it was in fact, not my cat, it was a stray black cat who, in the darkness, looked just like mine, i turned toward my house to see my cat on the front porch, not dead...

have a nice day