Saturday, September 10, 2005

gotta get that deal







i had to work lastnight and earlier today... i cant tall if i like it yet, its too different from my last job. im supposed to work in the photo department at walgreens, but because i didnt have my social security card, i had to be train in checking the last two days.. and it sucks, i just wanna do photo.

i get all these old people with cupons coming up to me, and i have no idea what the fuck im doing. i must have fucked up like 30 times today, it was bad... it could be a lot worse, the people i work with are accuatly nice people, at least they'er not assholes. i had a bit of a fuck up today when it came to answering the phone. it was my second time ever and i kinda just froze and said 'thank you for calling walmart how my i help you' the workers around me got a bug eyed and were just staring at me,, like 'what the fuck did he just say?', so i studdered a lot and corected myself... i got threw with the call and they were all just laughing their asses off at me,, very fuckin funny,, but they said they were only doing it cause all of them at one point in time or another had done the same thing...

((long live the Duke!! Marion Michael Morrison AKA: John Wayne))