Thursday, November 10, 2005

when did fast food lose the fast? Today I was fucking starving and had an hour to kill before my lab. sooo being nate I went to taco bell... and FUCK! it was packed, I was not about to wait 20 minutes for a grilled stuffed burrito and a small drink... so I went across the street to dairy queen and walked in, there was a line of about 20 kids waiting to order, THEN I went to wendy's and holy shit.. that was packed too. what the fuck is this everyone and their mother was out looking to get a fast food fix. after half an hour I ended up at burger king where I finally got some food!

today I found out that there is a megatouch machine at school... I now found my new favorite thing to do between classes

so for my physics lab today I played some megatouch and air hockey with a girl in my class... im glad I paid $2200 for that...