Wednesday, November 02, 2005

great... I just had this nice long entry all typed up and I lost it... FUCK! so ill try it again

this morning I was rudely awakened at 4 by jake who had to go in for his heart operation, it didn't really matter I guess seeing is that I had to get up at 4:30 to go to work anyway, but when you sleep as little as I do, 30 minutes is a lot. Unfortunately today I AM wearing underwear... I found a clean pair... But I still have no clue where all the other went off to.

im looking into getting a new digital camera, but don't know really what to look for. right now I found the one I think I wanna get, the Kodak V550 or V530 (they are damn near the same thing), but im not too sure yet. so if anyone has any camera input for me, it would be very welcomed.

its kats birthday today.... happy birthday katrina

(ps, if anyone knows the location of my missing underwear, id really like to know where they are... thanks)