Tuesday, October 25, 2005

its been a long lazy day so far. i got up an hour late this morning , so i was late for work, again. but only by about 20 minutes, so it could have been worse. i couldnt stay late at work this morning either cause its tuesday and i had class early today. class was alright, i have a exam in my psychology class thursday that im not looking forward to, and i have to have a paper written for my english class my this time next week, and i havent started it yet.

this weekend is going to kick ass, becuase i have nothing do to around here, and no one to be with, ill be spending my halloween weekend in madison. for those of you who dont know, madison gets totaly crazt around halloween. its State Street block parties are famous for having a good time and seeing fucked up shit. the last few years there have been riots and shit has gotta outa control.

friday night im going to see 'my morning jacket', then after the show its off to state street for a drunking adventure